Welcome to Palesa Guest House
Palesa Guest House is strategically located 21 KM away from the OR Tambo International Airport in Clayville East, Olifantsfontein, Johannesburg. Our excellent position offers easy access to all major highways and places of business and entertainment. We are centrally located between & Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria and Sandton, Situated in a quiet, serene, secure neighborhood our guest house provides a haven of peace and tranquility.
Palesa means “Flower” in Sotho, one of the 11 official languages in South Africa. Also a popular African female name and symbolizes, the mothers of the nation, they are the pillars of strength, the social glue, the country's conscious, the ones who make a difference. It can also be plants (Sefate, Sehoete, Shoeshoe, Palesa).
Our Mission is to be the best service provider for exclusively tailor - made tour operations, accommodation, catering and conferencing to a comprehensive range of local and international tourists and untapped corporate market.
At Palesa bed and breakfast, we are not just concerned with accommodation but also priding ourselves on personal service to the highest standards, we go out of our way to ensure your comfort. In addition to the in-room facilities, you will also find:
- Delicious full English breakfast served with an array of muesli, yoghurts and selection of quality cheeses and seasonal fresh fruits
- Fully stocked bar by the pool
- Sparkling swimming pool in the tranquil well manicured garden to start your day or cool off a humid evening
- Braai area, perfect for a lazy self-catering afternoon or evening
- Secure, off-street parking
- Email facilities with Wireless Internet Connectivity throughout the B&B
- Credit card facilities
- Wake-up call service
Other Services include: Laundry service, Airport shuttle service, Tours, Facials, manicure, massage, and pedicure service.